My Blog List

Search

Search Keyword

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Priyanka Chopra's underwear clearly visible [Latest Pics]

11:25 AM - By Usha Sharma 0

Oh my God, I am really surprised by seeing this Priyanka's photos. Priyanka Chopra's underwear clearly visible from under her skirt at the launch of the music video of her third single 'I Can't Make You Love Me'on Monday night, in association with a mobile phone brand

Her skirt had some sort of a lining but it didn't do much to camouflage her white knickers.








You have seen number of bollywood actress wardrobe malfunction and this time you can see Priyanka Chopra wardrobe malfunction here.

Priyanka Chopra was joined by Anusha Dandekar, who was hosting the event.

We have seen number of Show and event of Priyanka Chopra but this appearance will long be remembered for very different reasons.

Source: indiatimes

Divya Sharma

I am internet addicted, Tech Savvy, Part time blogger. Keep in touch with me for latest India News and Updates. Follow me @Twitter
View all posts by admin →

Get Updates

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

Share This Post

0 comments:

Recent news

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

back to top